This is very exciting for companies like ours that use HootSuite with our clients! Originally posted by HootSuite.
From new networks to more mobile, HootSuite has come a long way in just a short while. Thanks to all the Hoot-Fans who fly with us, the dashboard has surpassed a million users, won awards from Mashable and the CNMAs (and more!) and had plenty of feedback to inspire us to push for even better features and more functionality.
Today we’re thrilled to celebrate yet another milestone, and this one’s all about you. Get ready to see your world of social in a whole new light… HootSuite Social Analytics are here.
Social Results Simplified
HootSuite Social Analytics provide you with a better view of your social spaces with new, more powerful analytics tools, more ways to measure, and customizable reports, all of which are designed to track campaign success and help you understand the return on your social media investment.
Now you can:
- Track Twitter brand mentions
- Measure Twitter profile follower growth
- Examine Facebook Likes and demographics
- Overlay social link clicks and website visits from Google
- Select from over 30 report modules to plug into customizable report templates
See the HootSuite Social Analytics in action:
A special thanks goes to the Salteens for their song – Everything They Know About Us
See What’s New
In the newest version of the dashboard, we’ve added to the existing Stats to give you over 30 measurement and analytics tools, all accessible from a handy sidebar within your dashboard. Fear not if you’re a fan of the Stats as they’ve always been — they’ll live in the new menu as Quick Report functions.
Now, all menu functions live in this new spot on the dashboard. Our cute blinking-owl has flown from the nest (we’ll miss that little guy), which means you can access everything from the Launch Bar: Analytics (formerly Stats), Contacts, Settings etc. will all be available right there.
Using the custom reports is a snap. Simply click ‘create report’ and select any one of the modules listed in the Launch Bar to plug them in. The report will start building before your eyes with colorful, interactive graphs and charts. Or, select your modules from a drop down menu at the bottom of the report.
To top it all off, you can create a custom header for your report by uploading your company’s logo. Your name and contact info will automatically be attached to it based on your HootSuite account details too.
Give it a title and change it any time you need. Choose the size of your title, add a paragraph for you to preface your report, and choose the size of that too. Reports are totally customizable!
Customize and Automate
The custom reports available in HootSuite Social Analytics are designed to be as nimble as you are. This means that as your Social Analytics requirements shift, the reports can adjust to your changing needs.
For example, you can:
- Edit at any time
- Change the date range
- Create a print view and export as a PDF
- Save reports using labels for easy sorting
- Automate delivery to team members for the most up-to-date analytics
Once you’re done, you can share the report with any registered HootSuite user, not just team members! Send as a PDF only, or allow them to view the dynamic report. And you can view all of your shared reports any time from the dashboard.
Reports For Everyone
The huge-ness of HootSuite Social Analytics is available to all HootSuite users. So if you’re flying with a Basic free plan or you’ve kicked it up a notch with one of the premium plans, you can rock out in style with these eye opening reports.
Each module will be assigned a certain number of points — so the more complex reporting modules may require more points than the simpler ones. The type of plan you’re on will determine how many points you can use, and you can opt to purchase more credits if you need them at any time.
Try it out and see how versatile reports can be. Basic users who want to see more can upgrade to Pro and get a free 30 day trial with unlimited access to reports.
What Do You Think?
Visit the HootSuite Social Analytics page for more information about these amazing new reports.
We look forward to hearing about the successes you have using the new reporting method, so drop us a line @HootWatch, or comment here on this blog.
Welcome to HootSuite Social Analytics everyone!
- Protected: HootSuite Reinvents Social Analytics Reporting in Social Media Dashboard There is no excerpt because this is a protected post….
- Stats in the Dash ~ HootSuite Analytics Info Sheet Know Your Stats We know it’s important to share information,…
- HootSuite Releases HootSuite5 Social Media Dashboard with Themes, Geo-search and Google Analytics June 24, 2010, Vancouver, CANADA — Today HootSuite releases a…
- HootSuite iPhone Adds Foursquare, iOS4 and Custom Prefs Great Day for Mobile! Yesterday was a big Social CRM…
- Smart and Social — HootSuite Adds Social Relationship and Support Tools HootSuite is ready to help businesses socially manage campaigns and…
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.
Written by: Ashley Jane Brookes